Brand Ambassador - Fine Watches
This vacancy has expired
Are you enchanted by the timeless elegance and precision of fine watches? Do you have a flair for exceptional customer service and a natural ability to connect with people? If so, we have an exciting opportunity waiting for you.
Come and join our prestigious team as a Brand Ambassador in Fine Watches and embark on a journey into the world of horological excellence. As a key member of the division, you'll have the chance to showcase your expertise while helping our valued clientele discover the perfect timepiece to elevate their style and mark significant moments.
About the Role
Our Brand Ambassador is responsible for leading a team to success, providing a world-class service and demonstrating exceptional product knowledge. You will build a strong relationship with the brand to ensure the same vision is projected and achieve mutual business goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create a smooth transaction process from start to finish, ensuring all customers leave with a timepiece of their dreams.
- Present a curated selection of exquisite timepieces, highlighting their unique features and craftsmanship.
- Assist in creating memorable and personalized shopping experiences that exceed customer expectations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new product launches to be an authoritative resource for customers.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with clients, fostering loyalty and repeat business.
- Engage with customers warmly, establishing rapport and understanding their individual tastes and preferences.
- Share your extensive knowledge of fine watches, brand heritage, and technical intricacies to guide customers in making informed choices.
You’ll play a pivotal role for Harrods. Your key focus will be to drive sales and act as a point of liaison to the brand partners. Day to day, you’ll need to be passionate about customer satisfaction and improving the shop floor experience, as well as being full of ideas and energy to drive trade. Depending on the position you may also manage sales colleagues, so experience in managing people would be helpful.
As well as these qualities, it’s important you have:
- A passionate watch enthusiast with a genuine appreciation for horology and luxury timepieces.
- A natural communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills, making customers feel valued and heard.
- A results-driven individual with a passion for exceeding sales targets.
- Detail-oriented and able to showcase watches with finesse, paying attention to the smallest details.
- Knowledge of various luxury watch brands.
- Flexibility to work weekdays, weekends, and seasonal periods to accommodate our clientele's needs.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to handle high-value transactions with integrity.
Harrods is one of the world’s leading luxury department stores and we’re becoming a destination for top designers, and the most sought-after brands from around the globe. Our combined mission is to make visiting our iconic Knightsbridge store one of the world’s most inspiring shopping experiences.
Our Promise to You
Help us make the impossible possible for our customers and we’ll do something remarkable for you. As well as offering a friendly environment to inspire your best work, we provide abundant opportunities and support to build an exceptional career across the varied specialisms of our business.
In return, you’ll enjoy a package that includes a salary of £29,000, access to a competitive commission scheme, 22 days’ holiday, your birthday off, double time on Bank Holidays, up to 33% Harrods discount (including our restaurants) plus joining our generous pension scheme.
At Harrods we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes, and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added?
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
We’re in the midst of a change at Harrods that our business hasn’t seen before. Our Retail offering is evolving as we grow our omnichannel approach, and so our leadership team has to be agile and flex
We are now looking for a people-focussed and experienced Retail Manager to join our welcoming and close-knit Harrods family within our fantastic Signature department on a fixed term basis (August 2023
Read our insights
TeaserCity Road (Studio)
Hello! My name is Kim Stuart, I am the Post Production Lead at the Harrods Studio and I have worked at Harrods for 4.5 years. Starting as an Image Coordinator and working my way up
Harrods Management Programme (HMP) "To support colleagues with an aspiration to progress into management roles, we run The Harrods Management Programme (HMP). This is a four-month manag
Reverse Mentoring Last month we wrapped our first-ever reverse mentoring programme: 'Listen'. The purpose of this six-month programme was to connect colleagues, so they could spend time w
#EmbraceEquity This year for International Women's Day, we're shining a light on women from different roles within Harrods. Each share a little bit about their role, and what it means to th
Meet Our Apprentices Here at Harrods, we know how vital career development and learning opportunities are for our colleagues, which is why over the years, our apprenticeship opportunities have
Recently viewed jobs