Assistant Demand Planner - Own Label
This vacancy has expired
We are recruiting for an Assistant Demand Planner to join our Own Label team here at Harrods.
About the Role
Our Demand Planning function are tasked with reviewing and optimising system driven forecasts through statistical analysis, data modelling and other demand influencing factors to drive forecast accuracy. As an Assistant Demand Planner for our own label offering, you will support with the management of the signal across a cluster of categories for the purposes of driving the Supply Chain and supporting gross sales planning and execution
Your duties will include:
- Working with the Demand Planning team to ensure forecast consistency and accuracy, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend, and the sales history
- Management of master data relating to replenishment in both SAP and JDA systems, ensuring a high level of accuracy is always maintained
- Managing DFUs in demand, ensuring high levels of forecast accuracy.
- Supporting the Demand Planner with creating seasonality curves based on accurate data
- Managing outliers and exceptions, and fine tune the forecasts
- Managing SKUs in fulfilment, ensuring correct safety stock parameters and coverage set are appropriate and in agreement with relevant teams
- Maintaining SAP target levels for allocation of seasonal coded stock if relevant
Our Demand Planning Assistant will possess great admin skills, knowledge of SAP and Excel as well as a proactive approach to problem solving. You will be flexible and ready to adapt to changing priorities – able to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Experience of demand planning, replenishment and forecasting
- Experience of JDA system preferable
- Proven experience with SAP
- Excellent PC literacy (Word, PowerPoint, advanced Excel)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong customer service-focus when dealing with both internal and external parties
Harrods is one of the world’s leading luxury department stores and we’re becoming a destination for top designers, and the most sought-after brands from around the globe. Our combined mission is to make visiting our iconic Knightsbridge store one of the world’s most inspiring shopping experiences.
Our promise to you
Help us make the impossible possible for our customers and we’ll do something remarkable for you. As well as offering a friendly environment to inspire your best work, we provide abundant opportunities and support to build an exceptional career across the varied specialisms of our business.
In return you’ll receive an excellent benefits package, including a company pension, flexible working, 22 days’ holiday, and your birthday off, up to 33% in-store discount (including across our food hall and restaurants) and a season ticket loan.
At Harrods we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes, and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook or follow us on Instagram @togetherharrods
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added?
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Read our insights
TeaserCity Road (Studio)
Hello! My name is Kim Stuart, I am the Post Production Lead at the Harrods Studio and I have worked at Harrods for 4.5 years. Starting as an Image Coordinator and working my way up
Harrods Management Programme (HMP) "To support colleagues with an aspiration to progress into management roles, we run The Harrods Management Programme (HMP). This is a four-month manag
Reverse Mentoring Last month we wrapped our first-ever reverse mentoring programme: 'Listen'. The purpose of this six-month programme was to connect colleagues, so they could spend time w
#EmbraceEquity This year for International Women's Day, we're shining a light on women from different roles within Harrods. Each share a little bit about their role, and what it means to th
Meet Our Apprentices Here at Harrods, we know how vital career development and learning opportunities are for our colleagues, which is why over the years, our apprenticeship opportunities have
Recently viewed jobs