This vacancy has expired
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you a friendly, customer focused individual who enjoys interacting with people and has a passion for providing exceptional customer experiences? If so, then we have just the role for you.
About the Role
As a Valet Parking Host, you will be responsible for creating a positive and welcoming first impression for our guests. You will be a key role in ensuring that our customers receive excellent valet parking services.
As a Valet Parking Host, you will be the customer’s first and last contact on any given visit to the store, so impeccable service is everything. You will provide a warm welcome and ensure the process of parking at Harrods is smooth.
This role will include duties such as:
- Safely parking and retrieving customers' vehicles in a secure and organized manner, this requires the ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles.
- Ensuring that vehicles are parked efficiently and in compliance with safety regulations.
- Taking care of the security and safety of parked vehicles, ensuring that they are not damaged or tampered with while in the valet parking area.
- Reporting any vehicle damage or issues to management and document such incidents as necessary.
- Collaborating with other valet parking attendants and team members to provide a seamless parking experience for customers.
- Adhering to safety guidelines, traffic rules, and parking regulations while operating vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean driving record and ensure that safety is a top priority.
This unique department is looking for a host who can deliver a quality service. You will be need to be over 25 for insurance purposes and hold a valid UK driving license.
You will be hard-working and able to perform in a fast-paced environment, including strong team-work capabilities and verbal communicator.
To excel in this role you will have:
- Good interpersonal skills and great attention to detail.
- An open and can-do attitude with clear written and verbal communication.
- Experience in a customer-facing environment, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work collaboratively with wider Valet Parking team including Drivers and management and be a quality team player.
- High levels of integrity and initiative.
- The ability to work a shift system across 7 days.
As the world’s leading luxury retail emporium, we craft magic, memorable experiences for our customers and support our talented teams to become the best ambassadors for our global brand. We set the highest standards and reward the remarkable people who help us maintain them.
Our Promise to You
Help us make the impossible possible for our customers and we’ll do something remarkable for you. As well as offering a friendly environment to inspire your best work, we provide abundant opportunities and support to build an exceptional career across the varied specialisms of our business.
In return you’ll enjoy a package that includes, eligibility for a competitive bonus, 25 days’ holiday, your birthday off, up to 33% Harrods discount (including our restaurants), the opportunity to join our generous pension scheme and a culture of recognition which celebrates and rewards individual achievement.
At Harrods we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook or follow us on Instagram @togetherharrods
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added?
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Our Tailoring Team are looking for an experienced Fashion Fitter to deliver an exceptional standard of workmanship to provide our customers with their exact needs. Our Tailors department at Harrods is
The role of the Driver in Valet Parking is one of the most unique within Harrods, you are likely to be our customer’s first and last contact on any given visit to the store, so impeccable service is e
Read our insights
TeaserCity Road (Studio)
Hello! My name is Kim Stuart, I am the Post Production Lead at the Harrods Studio and I have worked at Harrods for 4.5 years. Starting as an Image Coordinator and working my way up
Harrods Management Programme (HMP) "To support colleagues with an aspiration to progress into management roles, we run The Harrods Management Programme (HMP). This is a four-month manag
Reverse Mentoring Last month we wrapped our first-ever reverse mentoring programme: 'Listen'. The purpose of this six-month programme was to connect colleagues, so they could spend time w
#EmbraceEquity This year for International Women's Day, we're shining a light on women from different roles within Harrods. Each share a little bit about their role, and what it means to th
Meet Our Apprentices Here at Harrods, we know how vital career development and learning opportunities are for our colleagues, which is why over the years, our apprenticeship opportunities have
Recently viewed jobs